Support: info@visa-vietnam.net

What is the best way to apply to a Vietnam visa?

Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 - 4:22 AM

I want to travel to Viet Nam on my holiday and I don't how can I apply Vietnam visa fastest.

Have you ever thought how would it feel if you could wait for your Vietnam visa by simply sitting at home? Yes, this is now possible with the eVisa Vietnam. With the help of this service, you do not have to worry about getting the Vietnam visa. Of course, all of us prefer the fastest way of attaining visas rather than waiting in the queue. The service charge is very affordable and cheap The only thing that needs to be done is filling up and submitting an application form through the internet.

After filling online, click next button to go to next step for choosing payment method. Would you please choose payment method available to pay for service fee. You can pay by PayPal or Cards credit/debit or Western Union or Bank Transfer. Please note that we charge you for service fee of arrange approval letter only, our fee excluded stamp fee at the airport of Vietnam or fee at embassy.

Within 24 hours normally or maximum 48 hours we will send approval letter to your email. After get approval letter via email, please prepare following things:

-  Check carefully your details in the approval letter to see if any incorrectly. Print out the approval letter for boarding and show to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport at Vietnam Airports or Vietnam embassy. Please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ask for correct if any.

-  Cash in USD, Euro or any strong currency to pay for stamp fee.

-  2 passport size photo for the Entry and exit form. You can download to fill out, sign and attached photos in advance to save time on arrival.