Support: info@visa-vietnam.net

Vietnam visa for Camaroonian

Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 - 3:25 AM

I’m a Camaroonian, I’m planning trip to Vietnam but  there is no Vietnam representative office in Cameroon at the present. My country is special list of countries to arrange Vietnam visa. So what are there conditions to make Vietnam visa?

For foreigners who hold African passport holders (Except South Africa) and Middle East countries such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Cameroon, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar… there are following conditions to make Viet Nam visa:

1.There must be a company (or someone) in Viet Nam guarantee (The company will guide the procedure to make guarantee documents for clients)
2. Send us the scan of two-way ticket (return ticket) and the scan of passport.
3. Service fee vary for each country and we will inform about the fee after checking your details. 

Since there is no Vietnam representative office in Cameroon at the present, you can check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.

In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.

We highly suggest you to apply online to obtain an approval letter to pick up your Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam international airports.

Older visa news